We are proud to announce the release of Game Plan’s new Career Marketplace.
Game Plan’s Career Marketplace is the first recruiting platform designed to unify athletic departments, student-athletes and employers on career opportunities for student-athletes.
As an industry first, Career Marketplace provides athletic departments an online, centralized marketplace to include interested employers, such as sponsors and alumni, to hire their student-athletes. Career Marketplace offers comprehensive reporting to track key performance indicators and career outcomes for the athletic department and employer, while student-athletes will have maximized opportunities to new internship and job opportunities offered by Game Plan’s partner companies, as well as employers added by their college athletic departments.
“Through Game Plan, we’re able to efficiently connect student-athletes with high-quality employment opportunities and have also created new opportunities for our department to generate sponsorship revenue and manage the various employers and organizations that we work with.” Shawn Tucker, Rutgers Athletics
Through the platform, employers can now recruit proven talent, amplify employer brand, promote organizational culture and values all while accessing a cutting-edge career marketplace backed by data.
Game Plan’s Career Marketplace also allows student-athletes to:
- Build an online resume complete with their job experience, community involvement, skills/interests, and athletic/academic achievements
- Upload an existing resume along with examples of their work to build an online portfolio
- Select their preferences for their ideal job based on interests, location, field, and industry
- Search and apply for internship and job opportunities based on location, field, and industry, then choose to accept or reject job offers
- View each company’s profile to learn about their culture and the work they do in order to determine a good “fit”
- Interact directly with employers to learn more about their company and opportunities for employment
Game Plan has long been committed to the personal and professional development of student-athletes. Our proprietary personal/professional interest assessments and 40+ eLearning courses have served as powerful tools for our university partners–providing them with the resources needed to support the personal and professional development of their student-athletes. We’re excited to offer this new solution that will will allow us to take this goal one step further by connecting student-athletes with the employers that are eager to hire them.
Read more about how Game Plan’s Career Marketplace can fit into student-athlete development and tie in sponsorship.
For details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.