We are excited to continue our “Game Plan Academy” Webinar Series for the Fall of 2019. These webinars are offered exclusively to Game Plan Customers and will be hosted by Game Plan’s Customer Success Team. In each webinar, we will take a closer look on how to use various parts of the Game Plan platform more effectively and efficiently.
This semester’s Game Plan Academy Webinars are:
- Monday September 30th: How to use Game Plan to provide education around Sexual Violence Prevention, Sports Wagering, and Diversity & Inclusion
- Tuesday October 8th: Using Game Plan Personality Assessments to help with Major Selection, Career Development, and Student-Athlete Transition
- Wednesday October 23rd: Using Game Plan eWorkshops and Recruiting Pages to Bring School-Specific Information to your Athletes and Recruits
- Wednesday October 30th: How to Attract, Onboard, and Manage Employers with Game Plan’s Career Marketplace Feature
- Wednesday November 6th: Using Game Plan’s Mentorship Feature to Connect Current Student-Athletes with Alumni
- Wednesday November 13th: Building Your Spring Semester Programming in Game Plan
For further information or questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.