Hello, we’re Game Plan and we’re hiring.
Game Plan is a comprehensive athlete development software platform that unifies the athlete experience and aligns professional leagues, clubs, athletic departments, athletes, and employers for the benefit of all.
So, what does that mean? The biggest, brand name athletic departments and professional leagues trust us to guide their athletes through their journey. But we said that’s not enough. This summer, we expanded our platform and now provide the ability to manage employers and virtual mentorship, all in one place.
With over 50,000 athletes using Game Plan to support their journey, Game Plan has literally written the book on comprehensive athlete development (no kidding – our CEO has been published on the subject).
Game Plan’s culture is athletic – high energy, focused, fun and goal oriented. Our mission is clear and simple – to guide 100% of athletes through 100% of their journey.
We’re located in Uptown Greenville, NC – a stone’s throw from East Carolina University and in the heart of a true college town.
We’re growing and looking for candidates to join our team.
Game Plan is looking for an Engagement Manager for our athletic market customers. This role will deliver on-site, strategic activities with Game Plan’s athletic customers including coaches, administration, athletes, employers and mentors all with the goal of engaging the athlete more comprehensively.
In this role, you will:
- Work directly with Game Plan’s Customer Success team to develop a comprehensive strategy for customer activation
- Visit college athletic departments, professional league offices and clubs
- Focus efforts on relationship development, customer satisfaction, employer and mentor engagement
- Work across the Game Plan team to collaborate with product development and marketing to develop the most innovative solution available
- Represent Game Plan in industry events and conferences
What we are looking for:
- Former collegiate student-athletes with 5+ years of professional work and or graduate school experience
- Ideal candidate will have coached collegiately – coaching experience could include graduate assistant, operations and or player development
- Professional experience beyond coaching in a business development and or sales environment is a strong plus
- Candidate will work from Game Plan HQ and or virtual office in strategic location