We are excited to introduce our new podcast series, Next Play! Launching next week, Next Play will serve the athletic department, the student-athlete development community, student-athletes and professional athletes with insights, first-hand experiences, advice, best practices and stories across all areas of the athlete journey.
From the transition out of sports and college, to employer features and how-to’s for starting a career off on the right foot, as well as key insights, tips and advice from industry leaders across the country.
Episodes will include:
- Prominent employers of recent college grads discussing how to secure a job in this challenging marketplace
- Former student-athletes and professional athletes that have successfully used their athletic experience as an asset as they transitioned to the next phase in their life
- Industry leaders discussing the state of college athletics
- Professional league leaders discussing player development and the opportunities of professional athletes
- Companies and employers who are recruiting and hiring athletes with advice and how-to’s to land a great job post-college
Next Play will debut featuring its first interview with Red Ventures, a technology company headquartered in Charlotte, NC that will hire over 600 recent college graduates this year alone.
The Next Play Podcast Series will be available on: Game Plan’s website, Game Plan’s Resource section of the platform, iTunes, Youtube, and the Google Play store.