Thrilled about today’s session. Kenneth Miles is the Assistant Vice Chancellor of Academic Affairs and Executive Director the Cox Communications Academic Center for Student-Athletes. At LSU, he also serves as the current president for the National Association of Academic Advisors for Athletics (N4A).
Kenneth and I have been friends for several years, and I have always valued his perspective and passion to help student-athletes grow as individuals. He was a standout at UVA and is now all in to help current student-athletes in their journey. Let’s jump in.
- [01:56] About Kenneth
- [06:52] The integration of N4A with NCAA Life Skills group
- [09:26] Current state of student-athlete development
- [15:48] Measuring success in student-athlete development
- [26:00] How should student-athlete development relate to the long-term career focus of a student-athlete
- [30:30] Role of technology in the future of student-athlete development
- [41:30] Challenges/obstacles for current student-athletes
Next Play Episode 9 | Kenneth Miles from N4A on the future of student-athlete development
Subscribe to the Next Play Podcast on iTunes or Google Play!