In today’s episode, we have Chris Krause joining us to talk about the lessons he learned playing football at Vanderbilt, the value of the student-athlete journey, and how he runs one of the fastest growing businesses in the country, NCSA (National Collegiate Scouting Association Athletic Recruiting).
Chris walks the walk and his story is fabulous. If you are an athlete and passionate about the student-athlete experience or even starting your own company, you won’t want to miss this. Let’s jump in.
- [02:24] Chris’ Journey
- [07:30] How Chris chose his major in college
- [11:02] Definition of “Athleadership”
- [15:10] NCSA’s mission and vision
- [29:13] The grind and determination required to build a business
- [35:02] How can we help student-athletes with success beyond their sport?
- [42:53] Advice for student-athletes and their families
- [47:16] What’s next for NCSA
Subscribe to the Next Play Podcast on iTunes or Google Play!