This week, we’re changing it up a bit. We put together a list of the most interesting snippets from our first 10 episodes. Let’s jump in.
- [00:25] Tom McMillen on his experience as a student-athlete and the work he’s doing at Lead 1.
- [04:10] Kathleen Hessert on brand building in sports and entertainment.
- [08:08] Chris Krause on “athleadership” and the student-athlete journey.
- [12:15] Dave Bussart talks about opportunities for student-athletes at Red Ventures.
- [16:10] Penny Semaia on Pitt’s unique approach to student-athlete development.
- [21:15] Brandon Sneed on student-athletes’ mental wellness.
- [23:30] Kenneth Miles on the national state of student-athlete development.
- [28:15] Corey Linsley on making the transition from college to the professional level.
- [32:45] Dana Greenup talks about the wonderful teaching and coaching opportunities for student-athletes at FirstLine Schools.
- [35:00] Adonal Foyle on the work he’s doing around the world with professional athletes.