“Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth.”
As we move into month two of our new normal, Game Plan has seen amazing focus by our high school, college and professional athletics customers and their work with their athletes.
Customer usage is up through the roof. Compared to March 2019, we saw a 52% increase in completed eLearning modules on Game Plan.
Less than 3 weeks ago, we decided to make available a series of eLearning courses for non-Game Plan customers. As of this morning, there have been over 2,000 courses completed by non-Game Plan customers.
Course concentration on subjects include:
- Mental health
- Life skills and Personal Development
- Nutrition and Lifestyle Management
- Life stage transitions (i.e. life after sport)
In addition to our courses and assessments, Game Plan works with customers to build athletic department-specific eLearning modules that include topics such as:
- Athletic Directors sharing information with their athletes
- Subject-matter experts sharing video presentations
- Academic departments sharing academic conduct policies in the online-learning environment
- Mental Health counselors sharing resources and advice for athletes
- Nutritionist and Strength and Conditioning coaches sharing meal plans, workout plans and more
- Surveys on athlete well-being and needs
- And more
The Game Plan team is here for you and your athletes. We can’t thank you enough for all you do. Keep up the fight and know we are here shoulder to shoulder with you.