The fall recruiting cycle is already upon us—which means student-athletes should be paying close attention to recruiting trends and recent graduate employment benchmarks to maximize their chances of landing a great job.
To help student-athletes and their advisors stay abreast of these trends, we’re excited to offer our 2016 Student-Athlete Career Outlook Report.
The 2016 Student-Athlete Career Outlook Report covers:
- Employment statistics for recent graduates
- How employers are recruiting college students today
- Hiring projections for this year
- What qualities employers are looking for in candidates
- What majors and degrees are most in demand
- What recent graduates can expect to make in their first job