Welcome to the Next Play Podcast Series brought to you by Game Plan – my name is Vin McCaffrey.
Dr. Aneil Mishra is joining us today. In his current role, Aneil is the leadership chair at East Carolina University – and he has amazing background in a number of leadership roles in higher education as well as corporate America.
Aneil was kind enough to invite me to collaborate on his latest book – Restoring Trust in Higher Education. I contributed the chapter dedicated to college athletics.
Aneil is astoundingly bright and aware of the market. He brings an entrepreneurial perspective to the table – something I believe you will see more and more of inside of higher ed.
This is a great session covering topics such as are we doing enough to prepare students for the transition into college.
I hope you enjoy this session…
For more on Aneil’s book- Restoring Trust in Higher Education: Making the Investment Worthwhile Again, click here.
Let’s jump in!
- [02:35] About Aneil Mishra
- [06:35] Introducing the Book: Restoring Trust in Higher Education
- [13:15] Highlights from the Book
- [16:26] Three Ways Colleges Can Do Better
- [25:00] Measuring Student Success
- [28:30] Bridging the Gap in Higher Ed
- [33:00] Thought Leaders and Contributors
- [38:45] Important Lesson of Small Wins
Subscribe to the Next Play Podcast on iTunes or Google Play!