College Athletics Conferences
Conferences create identities based on their on-field competitiveness. The challenge is to create an identity that is supportive and reflective of the student-athlete experience.
Game Plan Can
- Manage a conference-wide education through a mobile-first LMS.
- Measure, track and report participation, comprehension and sentiments.
- Transition and support alumni student-athletes into life after sports.
- Engage sponsors and brands to bring sponsor-led expert education.
Student-athletes are busier than ever. Name, image and likeness is changing the college athletics landscape. Educating the student-athlete on and off the field, in and out of the classroom has never been so critical.
Game Plan Offers
- Access college athletics’ leading experts: RISE, the NFL and Athlete Ally.
- Provide student-athletes with education on social justice.
- Engage speakers through virtual workshops to optimize student-athletes.
- Create a network of mentors of alumni and more.
Game Plan has also proven to be a valuable recruiting tool. The department has been able to highlight to prospective recruits and parents the University of Maine’s commitment to improving outcomes for Black Bear student-athletes in their sport, the classroom, and after graduation.
Director of Academic Support Services for Student-Athletes at the University of Maine
220 Cotanche St.
Greenville, NC 27858
Terms of Services